Lot 5 Alpine Ridge Estates, Nova Scotia
Located a short distance from the coastal Ceilidh Trail and south of the World Famous Cabot Trail in the heart of Cape Breton, Nova Scotia is this lovely 25 acre parcel of land in Alpine Ridge Estates. From the land you are within easy reach of several quaint communities. A truly unspoiled country setting where you can escape the city to camp, vacation, hobby farm, rest and relax.
|Lot Size:||25.01 acres|
|Location:||Lot 5 Alpine Ridge, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia.|
Land situated at Alpine Ridge, in the County of Inverness and Province of Nova Scotia. Being Lot 5 on Plan # 109106899.
SIZE: 25.02 acres
Plenty of room for future building considerations and vacation enjoyment, with privacy assured in this quiet rural setting. Topographically, the terrain is level throughout. The parcel is nicely treed front to back and showing excellent regrowth from a selective harvest many years ago. You will find spruce, tamarack, fir, pine, and the odd maple birch and poplar tree here. This quiet region has remained pretty well unchanged over the years. Highway 19 and the Atlantic Ocean are only minutes West via Alpine Ridge Road. The area is surrounded by forest covered hills, rolling farm land and valleys dissected by dozens of streams.
- 637.14 feet (194.20 meters) of roadfront along Alpine Ridge Road.
- Easterly boundary measures 1708.69 feet (520.81 meters).
- Southerly boundary measures 637.0 feet (194.16 meters).
- Westerly boundary measures 1724.89 feet (525.75 meters).
- 6 miles (10 kilometers) from the coastal village of Mabou.
- 7 miles (11.5 kilometers) from the seaside community of Port Hood.
- 8 miles (13.5 kilometers) to popular West Mabou Beach.
- 20 miles (32 kilometers) to the scenic community of Inverness, Nova Scotia & world class golf courses, Cabot Links and Cabot Cliffs.
- 40 miles (60 kilometers) to the town of Port Hawkesbury.
- 3 hours to Halifax International Airport.
- Other notable communities and attractions in the area: Judique, Cheticamp, the Cabot Trail and Cape Breton Highlands National Park, Baddeck, Bras d'Or Lake, and many beautiful sandy beaches along the coast with some of the warmest water in Nova Scotia. Excellent family outings, swimming and outdoor exploration on your Canadian acreage.
PRICE: Term Sale: $23,500.00, payable $2,500.00 cash with order and sixty (60) monthly payments of $350.00 each, and interest. Additional 10% discount if paid in full within 30 days: $21,150.00, if paid $2,150.00 cash with order and the balance of $19,000.00 within thirty days thereafter.
WOLTER LAND ESTATES OFFERS:
* GUARANTEED FINANCING – LOW DOWN AND LOW MONTHLY PAYMENTS
* 10% DISCOUNT IF BALANCE PAID IN FULL WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE
* MAKE EXTRA PAYMENTS WITHOUT PENALTY
* 7% DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYOUT AT ANYTIME DURING FINANCE PERIOD
* PAYMENT ACCEPTED: CREDIT CARD / PAYPAL / PERSONAL CHECK / MONEY ORDER