Wolter Land Estates has been in business for over 40 years providing quality land, both developed and unimproved, in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Ontario.
We offer a variety of beautiful building and recreation lots and acreages across Canada’s Maritime Provinces and a great selection of waterfront and oceanfront properties in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia.
We have three exciting new subdivision developments:
- Spacious 25 acre estate parcels near the charming village of Mabou, suitable for recreation, residential and outdoor adventure (see Alpine Ridge).
- Beautiful 2.5+ acre residential view lots near the very desirable Oceanside community of Guysborough.
- fabulous 4+ acre parcels, perfectly suited for residential use and hobby farming in the growing rural community of Coburg.
All properties we offer are of excellent value and a superb choice for investment, residential use, recreational use and retirement.
- We offer a 2 year exchange privilege
- Receive a 10% discount on cash sales
- We own all the properties we sell
- We guarantee a perfect title
- Easy financing terms available to all customers
- Low annual property taxes and low cost of ownership
- Make improvements to your property upon making a small down payment
- No requirements to build or improve your land
Please read our Company Policies for more information on buying your property.
Our parcels are offered in Canadian currency.... Enjoy Canada’s low dollar while you can.
There is no better time to invest in land in Canada.
LAND IN CANADA IS A GOOD INVESTMENT, NOW AND FOR THE FUTURE.
A fantastic residential and recreational property offered in Southeastern New Brunswick. Just a few kilometers from the Trans-Canada Highway is this surveyed parcel with 193.6 feet of road front on the maintained and snowplowed Coburg Road. The oceanside communities of Port Elgin and Baie Verte are just a few minutes away. Depth of this parcel measures 280 meters (918 feet).
A lovely 4 acre (1.62 hectare) parcel of land for sale in the southeastern New Brunswick. This fully surveyed parcel offers 59 meters (194 feet) of road front on the all season Coburg Road. Depth of this parcel measures 275 meters (902 feet). The ocean and several seaside communities are just a few minutes away. This is a wonderful location and a perfect size lot for a homestead, recreation and hobby property offering plenty of privacy. --- Sorry this property is SOLD ---
Here is a wonderful opportunity to own a beautiful Bras d’Or Lake view lot in Nova Scotia Canada. This 2.88 acre lot in the hillside Diana Mountain development offers plenty of privacy, spectacular views and is within easy reach of the beaches and golf course. Great investment potential.
Here is a wonderful waterfront lot on the north end of Loch Lomond Lake, on Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia. Known for its beautiful scenery, vast woodland areas, numerous water resources, fine sport fishing and an abundance of nature and wildlife, this large waterfront lot is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a building and recreation land in an increasingly desirable rural countryside.