Wolter Land Estates has been in business for over 40 years providing quality land, both developed and unimproved, in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Ontario.
We offer a variety of beautiful building and recreation lots and acreages across Canada’s Maritime Provinces and a great selection of waterfront and oceanfront properties in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia.
We have three exciting new subdivision developments:
- Spacious 25 acre estate parcels near the charming village of Mabou, suitable for recreation, residential and outdoor adventure (see Alpine Ridge).
- Beautiful 2.5+ acre residential view lots near the very desirable Oceanside community of Guysborough.
- fabulous 4+ acre parcels, perfectly suited for residential use and hobby farming in the growing rural community of Coburg.
All properties we offer are of excellent value and a superb choice for investment, residential use, recreational use and retirement.
- We offer a 2 year exchange privilege
- Receive a 10% discount on cash sales
- We own all the properties we sell
- We guarantee a perfect title
- Easy financing terms available to all customers
- Low annual property taxes and low cost of ownership
- Make improvements to your property upon making a small down payment
- No requirements to build or improve your land
Please read our Company Policies for more information on buying your property.
Our parcels are offered in Canadian currency.... Enjoy Canada’s low dollar while you can.
There is no better time to invest in land in Canada.
LAND IN CANADA IS A GOOD INVESTMENT, NOW AND FOR THE FUTURE.
Land located and being in West Collette, in the Parish of Rogersville, in the County of Northumberland and Province of New Brunswick. 100+/- acres of land with approximately 800 feet of excellent gravel road front. This acreage is roughly an hour of the City of Moncton, and just 10 minutes from the Village of Rogersville.
A rural acreage situated on Village des Cormier Road, in the Parish of Saint Paul, New Brunswick. Features include year round access via a gravel surface road, surrounding government crown lands, and convenient driving distances from the city of Moncton, Buctouche and the Ocean. An ideal parcel for hunting, vacation retreat, woodland management and investment. Sorry this property is SOLD!
If you are looking for a private and very quiet fresh water lakefront property in Nova Scotia, this may be the lot for you. This lot has ample shoreline on Loch Lomond Lake, a fresh water lake ideal for water activities such as fishing, boating, sightseeing, canoeing and kayaking. Sorry this property is SOLD.
An exceptional lot with access to Bras dOr Lake in the sought after Widow Point Development. This lot is nicely treed and is perfectly suited for building a summer retreat or residence. Enjoy the many beaches that this area has to offer.