Wolter Land Estates has been in business for over 40 years providing quality land, both developed and unimproved, in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Ontario.
We offer a variety of beautiful building and recreation lots and acreages across Canada’s Maritime Provinces and a great selection of waterfront and oceanfront properties in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia.
We have three exciting new subdivision developments:
- Spacious 25 acre estate parcels near the charming village of Mabou, suitable for recreation, residential and outdoor adventure (see Alpine Ridge).
- Beautiful 2.5+ acre residential view lots near the very desirable Oceanside community of Guysborough.
- fabulous 4+ acre parcels, perfectly suited for residential use and hobby farming in the growing rural community of Coburg.
All properties we offer are of excellent value and a superb choice for investment, residential use, recreational use and retirement.
- We offer a 2 year exchange privilege
- Receive a 10% discount on cash sales
- We own all the properties we sell
- We guarantee a perfect title
- Easy financing terms available to all customers
- Low annual property taxes and low cost of ownership
- Make improvements to your property upon making a small down payment
- No requirements to build or improve your land
Please read our Company Policies for more information on buying your property.
Our parcels are offered in Canadian currency.... Enjoy Canada’s low dollar while you can.
There is no better time to invest in land in Canada.
LAND IN CANADA IS A GOOD INVESTMENT, NOW AND FOR THE FUTURE.
A spacious 3 acre parcel of land located just off the Acadian Coastal Drive on Route 940 in Shemogue, Westmorland County, South East New Brunswick. Great year-round access with 200 feet road front, convenient location, close to the coast and many beaches.
Here is a very attractive 3 acre parcel of land for sale in beautiful southeastern New Brunswick, Canada. With excellent year round access on the paved and maintained Route 940, and a few miles from the Acadian Coastal Drive and numerous seaside communities this is an excellent parcel for someone looking for a small acreage for rural living, hobby farm, and for investment in vacant land.
Here is a very attractive 16.4 acre parcel of land for sale in beautiful southeastern New Brunswick, Canada. With excellent year round access on the paved and maintained Route 940, and a few miles from the Acadian Coastal Drive, this is an excellent parcel for someone looking for an acreage for hobby farm, recreation, camping and for investment in vacant land.
A beautiful plot of land for sale in the desirable Guysborough area of Nova Scotia, Canada. A perfect spot to build a vacation retreat or for your RV, mini home, and a great investment in land. A place where you can enjoy nature and relax, making this the perfect place to leave the noise, crowds, and the hustle and bustle of city life.