Wolter Land Estates has been in business for over 40 years providing quality land, both developed and unimproved, in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Ontario.
We offer a variety of beautiful building and recreation lots and acreages across Canada’s Maritime Provinces and a great selection of waterfront and oceanfront properties in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia.
We have three exciting new subdivision developments:
- Spacious 25 acre estate parcels near the charming village of Mabou, suitable for recreation, residential and outdoor adventure (see Alpine Ridge).
- Beautiful 2.5+ acre residential view lots near the very desirable Oceanside community of Guysborough.
- fabulous 4+ acre parcels, perfectly suited for residential use and hobby farming in the growing rural community of Coburg.
All properties we offer are of excellent value and a superb choice for investment, residential use, recreational use and retirement.
- We offer a 2 year exchange privilege
- Receive a 10% discount on cash sales
- We own all the properties we sell
- We guarantee a perfect title
- Easy financing terms available to all customers
- Low annual property taxes and low cost of ownership
- Make improvements to your property upon making a small down payment
- No requirements to build or improve your land
Please read our Company Policies for more information on buying your property.
Our parcels are offered in Canadian currency.... Enjoy Canada’s low dollar while you can.
There is no better time to invest in land in Canada.
LAND IN CANADA IS A GOOD INVESTMENT, NOW AND FOR THE FUTURE.
An exceptional lot with access to Bras dOr Lake in the sought after Widow Point Development. This lot is nicely treed and is perfectly suited for building a summer retreat or residence. Enjoy the many beaches that this area has to offer.
A lovely 4.5 acre (1.8 acre) parcel of land for sale in the Southeastern New Brunswick countryside. This surveyed parcel offers 59 meters of road front on the all season Coburg Road. Depth of this parcel measures 285 meters. The ocean and several seaside communities are just a few minutes away. This is a wonderful location and a perfect size lot for a homestead, recreation and hobby property offering plenty of privacy in a friendly community.
A wonderful 40+/- acre parcel in Annapolis County, Nova Scotia along Sam Harris Road. Ideally situated in a quite country cottage region with easy access to the Bear River Reservoir. The land is nice high ground with rolling topography. Some big stands of timber remain. A new access driveway has been constructed onto the land. A peaceful location and within 20 minutes of Bear River, Digby and Annapolis Royal. Excellent hunting and recreation!
Here is a wonderful 3.45 acre homesite just steps away from beautiful Milford Haven River, in North Riverside, Nova Scotia. Lot 3 features excellent road frontage and has a driveway already in place. You’ll find lovely level and open areas within the lot, as well as a freshwater brook and mature hardwood tree stands. An excellent location and perfect parcel for anyone looking to own land and spend time in one of Nova Scotia’s most beautiful areas.