Wolter Land Estates has been in business for over 40 years providing quality land, both developed and unimproved, in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Ontario.
We offer a variety of beautiful building and recreation lots and acreages across Canada’s Maritime Provinces and a great selection of waterfront and oceanfront properties in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia.
We have three exciting new subdivision developments:
- Spacious 25 acre estate lots for sale near the charming village of Mabou, suitable for recreation, residential and outdoor adventure - see ALPINE RIDGE, CAPE BRETON.
- Beautiful 3 acre investment and building lots for sale just steps from beautiful Milford Haven River near the desirable Oceanside community of Guysborough - see NORTH RIVERSIDE, NOVA SCOTIA.
- Fabulous 4 to 10 acre lands for sale, perfectly suited for residential use and hobby farming in the growing rural community of Coburg, New Brunswick - see COBURG ROAD.
All properties we offer are of excellent value and a superb choice for investment, residential use, recreational use and retirement.
- We offer a 2 year exchange privilege
- Receive a 10% discount on cash sales
- We own all the properties we sell
- We guarantee a perfect title
- Easy financing terms available to all customers
- Low annual property taxes and low cost of ownership
- Make improvements to your property upon making a small down payment
- No requirements to build or improve your land
Please read our Company Policies for more information on buying your property.
Our parcels are offered in Canadian currency.... Enjoy Canada’s low dollar while you can.
There is no better time to invest in land in Canada.
LAND IN CANADA IS A GOOD INVESTMENT, NOW AND FOR THE FUTURE.
This surveyed and 5.619 acre lot is located in Cape Breton Nova Scotia. Minutes from the beautiful Lake Ainslie – Fishing, boating, sailing, swimming, recreation. Only a short drive from warm ocean waters, sand beaches and fishing wharfs along the Gulf of Saint Lawrence.
Here is a very nice 17.1 acre parcel of land for sale in beautiful southeastern New Brunswick, Canada. With excellent year round access on the paved and maintained Route 940, and a few miles from the Acadian Coastal Drive, this is an excellent parcel for someone looking for an acreage for hobby farm, recreation, camping and for investment in vacant land.
This 1 acre lot near the historic and picturesque Village of Weymouth, Nova Scotia, is a great choice for someone looking to enjoy a quiet lifestyle. The land is nicely treed with paved year round road frontage and electricity and phone services. The land sits high and dry, presenting a wonderful view over Ameros Lake
Land located at Widow Point Development, West Bay, Inverness County, Nova Scotia. Being Lot 40A. Access to Bras dOr Lake! Build on your land or leave it as is.